Our Miracle is Here

Our Miracle is Here
Welcome Little Angel Grayson James Walker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Time is ticking

I'm not sure what to write today.  I feel like I should be writing alot more right now.  Grayson is growing more and more each day.  He continues to kick and move around so much.  When I think about my other two pregnancies, this one doesn't really seem that much different.  To be honest, its been a pretty good one for the most part.  We bought a little stocking to hang on the tree with a G on it for Grayson.  I really wish we would get to hang up a stocking every year.  This Christmas will definitely be an emotional one because it will be the only one with my sweet Grayson James.

The doctor said he has hair and I really hope its blonde like mine.  I think he has my eyes.  Since Ellie and Noah look just like Patrick, I'd really like to have one of our three look like me:)  Time isn't moving any slower.  Right now, I'm 29 weeks!! It's gone by so fast and I wish I would have written more.

Grayson, mommy loves you so much!!! So many people ask about you and pray for you:)  You are so special and perfect.  Every kick reminds me that you are so alive and here.  This is what I hold onto to keep me from getting depressed.  Grayson, you have a purpose in this life that I might not ever know til I get to heaven, but I know its something wonderful.  You are an angel.  Ellie wants to bring you home and she also said that she would like to go to Heaven.  I told her she could one day but not right now.  She said she wants to be with you.  I reminded her that you are still with mommy, kicking and moving.

We went to see Logan at the hospital tonight.  His back surgery went extremely well.  His "zipper" is working just fine:)  He is so sweet and such a strong little boy...He's been through two major surgeries and he's only 6.  He loves you so much and wants you to stay strong.  You are gonna be my fighter.  By the way, I talked to a neuro doctor at Leboneur tonight and she said they have many anecephalic babies that live for days, weeks, and even months.  This gives me hope.  Keep fighting buddy.  Be strong and know you are loved Grayson.

I love you sweet angel, mommy is touching you right now.  Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.  If they do, him em with a shoe, til they turn black and blue.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment